Corporate Naming Rights
Performance Sponsorship Group (PSG) specializes in the design and sales of corporate partnerships in North America with an unwavering commitment to integrity, professionalism and results. PSG succeeds in markets as small as 500 people to major urban centres.
Performance Sponsorship Group
- Extensive experience in the North American sponsorship industry, with full-service access to a network of specialists.
- Unparalleled client service, characterized by professionalism and integrity.
- Innovative creative sponsorship design and pragmatic valuation analysis.
- Access to corporate decision makers; proven sales record in Canada and the United States.
Presented by Camrost Felcorp and New Balance, the 2018 B&O Yorkville Run will host over 1,ooo runners, and local businesses to raise money for local charities.
Valuation / Evaluation of Assets
- Hosting & hospitality;
- Signature events;
- Access to special privileges;
- Signage—internal and external;
- Media communications—media kits, press releases;
- Stakeholder communications—posters, brochures;
- Advertising—print and electronic;
- Foundation materials;
- Direct mail; and,
- Category exclusivity;
- First right of refusal;
- Prestige of property;
- Management competency;
- Networking through access;
- Use of wordmark;
- Brand Linkage
- Strength of market position;
- Corporate culture; and,
- Quality of public relations.